Monday 5/23 paper rockets at Rainbow

Tom Heck

May 22, 2016, 11:19:58 AM5/22/16
to Asheville Makers
I'm leading a paper rocket make and launch activity on Monday 5/23 at Rainbow Community School in West Asheville.

http://rainbowcommunityschool.org

I'm looking for volunteers who'd like to join me.

Schedule:

9:30-10 goal setting with 4th graders only (in the 4th grade classroom). I use the paper rocket activity to explore goals with kids.

10:20 - 11   4th and Kindergartners make and launch rockets.

Teachers will be helping but I'd love some extra help.

The 4th grade teacher is a friend of mine and she is awesome. Nick teaches coding at this school. It's a great place and we (Asheville Makers) have volunteered at this school in the past.

Call or email if you have questions.

Tom Heck

Avi Silverman

May 22, 2016, 12:26:41 PM5/22/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, I am busy Monday morning, but for anyone that is able to fit it into their schedule, I totally recommend helping out! I've volunteered to help with programs there before lead by Tom and it's been a lot of fun.

If for some reason my meeting gets cancelled, I'll be there!

John Hay

May 22, 2016, 4:31:59 PM5/22/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Sounds like fun but i am out of town all next week.

--
Sent from mobile device... 🚫⚓

Ian Baillie

May 22, 2016, 4:52:43 PM5/22/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I am going to be working, BUT, Bridget has volunteered to help you out. She will be at the school at 9, unless you tell her otherwise. Her number is 336-392-7490 or you can email her at Bridget...@gmail.com

        Ian