Laser Cutting

Hudson Benson

Feb 21, 2018, 10:26:45 AM2/21/18
to Asheville Makers
Would anyone be available sometime in the next week to show me around the laser cutter?

Also, does the laser cutter accept .svg files?

Steve Altemeier

Feb 21, 2018, 11:18:11 AM2/21/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I won't be around next week, but if no one else is available, I could meet you the week after next.  We do have software that will allow the laser to use an .svg file, although currently that software is on a trial license (good for another 13 days).  I think there is a fairly good chance we will end up purchasing a license for that software based on what I have been hearing from people who have used it.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 9:57 AM, Hudson Benson <htb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would anyone be available sometime in the next week to show me around the laser cutter?

Also, does the laser cutter accept .svg files?

Hudson Benson

Kacee Granke

Feb 23, 2018, 1:46:39 AM2/23/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I will be in the space this weekend working on a project - probably a few times - let me know if you'd like me to show you the way around the cutter. You can reach out to my personal email (kgr...@gmail.com)