Becoming an unincorporated nonprofit association, start up stories, please

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ella Kliger

未讀,
2016年11月15日 清晨6:16:492016/11/15
收件者:Asheville Makers
Hi folks,

Thanks for letting us join you at the Repair Cafe. Enjoyed it very much and it's given us ideas for moving forward out here.

I'm looking for a link to instructions for Macon Makers becoming an unincorporated nonprofit association. I've fallen down a rabbit hole at the Secretary of State's website. Steve, as you described it, it sounded much easier than what I've found, so if you wouldn't mind zapping me some details, our fledgling group would greatly appreciate it.

ellathebella at gmail

Any suggestions or stories of mistakes we could avoid as we start this adventure are also welcomed!

Thank you,
Ella

Steve Altemeier

未讀,
2016年11月15日 清晨6:30:352016/11/15
收件者:ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I'm no lawyer, of course, but I believe all you need to do is appoint an Agent.  See form NA-01 on this this page. This is what we did, at any rate.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息