A big Thank you! Fusion Help! Plate Project

1 view

Robere Crown

May 1, 2018, 12:38:27 PM5/1/18
to Asheville Makers
Firstly I would like to thank all of you for being so patient, kind/amiable, and interested in tinkering! That’s so awesome!

So thanks for bean welcoming. :)

Bob will be out of town for a while and recommended I reach out to you fine folks!

I am hoping to utilize Fusion 360 with your guidance as I am unfamiliar with CAD and the Fusion 360 program.

Specifically placing my design on to the 2D plate drawing that I already have.

This was done before but I don’t have the file nor the clip art program , nor the program we used. Ugh I know.

Any help and direction appreciated. It’s been one hell of a journey to even get this far.

My aim is to take this plate project step by step as it is incredibly overwhelming, yet have been welcoming the challenges...even thought they make me want to puke sometimes. :)

Thank you!!