Mix & Mingle - June 16th (7-10pm)

Avi Silverman

May 27, 2016, 3:01:53 PM5/27/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Thursday, June 16th from 7-10pm is the open house for our building (The Refinery). That being said:

A) Come and represent! Also, this will be a good opportunity to meet our neighbors, as well as really start to get our name out among the artist community and show them what we can offer.

B) Let's plan to take some time over the next couple of Tuesdays to really clean up and organize our space. Perhaps we can come up with a better system for all the random parts laying around.

C) Anyone interested in working on / bringing some stuff to show off for the event? Perhaps as part of the cleanup effort, we can set up some workbench space for projects.

Avi