At the space today

Steve Altemeier

Jul 11, 2016, 9:44:25 AM7/11/16
to Asheville Makers
Heading to the space shortly - should be there a good chunk of the day if anyone is thinking of stopping by (assuming I don' get frozen out...).  Will bring some cardboard and see if I can get a vent blocked off.

Stephen Carter

Jul 11, 2016, 2:33:25 PM7/11/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
What inquiries have we made of building management? I agree that a "Pro" needs to be called to tune the system....not that we couldn't do it ourselves but, well, perhaps better to get the landlord/building manager involved.

Carter

Stephen N. Carter
Asheville, NC 28803

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Steve Altemeier <steve.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
Heading to the space shortly - should be there a good chunk of the day if anyone is thinking of stopping by (assuming I don' get frozen out...).  Will bring some cardboard and see if I can get a vent blocked off.

Steve Altemeier

Jul 11, 2016, 2:35:13 PM7/11/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I am in here today and it feels pretty good (73 degrees).  They adjusted the thermostats, so maybe that will work.  I also brought in a thermometer and will leave it on the tall workbench for now.  If anyone is in here and it is cold, please note the date, time, and temperature so we can let building management know.

Thanks!

John Hay

Jul 11, 2016, 2:58:29 PM7/11/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

I don't know about any inquires we have made but i know the jeweler Erika in the front is having the opposite problem.  She cant get enough cold air when the sun comes through the front windows.

-John

--
Sent from mobile device... 🚫⚓

Monday, 11 July 2016, 02:33PM -04:00 from Stephen Carter stevec...@gmail.com: