Craftsman 8 Function Multimeter on sale--$9.99

1 view

Stephen Carter

Jul 22, 2016, 6:37:07 PM7/22/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
$10.00 off regular price, I saw them at the local Sears on Tunnel Rd. in the tools section upstairs on a special display.

Yes, I know this is not a Fluke, and for a bit more you can get an auto-ranging, temperature sensing, breakfast cooking model....but I looked at the comments online, and for ten bucks I couldn't resist getting one. The main complaint was that the continuity checker function was poor, and that would be a main function of a meter like this. So I'll see....

Steve

Stephen N. Carter
Asheville, NC 28803