Looking for PC Donation

Kacee Granke

May 29, 2018, 8:00:14 PM5/29/18
to Steve Altemeier, Zak Smolen, Avi Silverman
(bcc Asheville Makers Google Group)

Hey Makers,

The Makerspace is seeking a donation (or heavily discounted sale) of a laptop or desktop PC (with or without monitor) for general use and to support the second 3D Printer.

Older is fine but we are not seeking decrepit or obsolete tech. Probably Windows 7 or newer (<5 years old). A Windows license would be great but not required. If you think you might have something in the ballpark, throw it out there and we can let you know.

A donation would be tax deductible, and of course either way it would be much appreciated by the space and members.

If you think you might have something for us, please reply-all to this email and tell us about the machine.

Thank you!
Kacee & Asheville Makerspace

Alon Kaplan

May 29, 2018, 10:13:55 PM5/29/18
to Asheville Makers
I know there are PC at Goodwill in Patton/Smokey Hwy...

Edward Maglott

Jun 1, 2018, 11:43:01 AM6/1/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
just saw this on freecycle:

wilm...@gmail.com [Asheville-Freecycle] <Asheville-Freecycle-noreply@yahoogroups.com>

10:35 AM (52 minutes ago)

to Asheville-Free.

Dell laptop E6400. Running Win 7 32 bit. Battery will work for a limited amount of time. Best to keep plugged in. Located in Asheville north of downtown.