Announcements

Steve Altemeier

Jul 15, 2016, 4:33:42 PM7/15/16
to Asheville Makers
There were a lot of announcements at the Tuesday meeting, so I thought I would rehash some of them here.

  •   510(c)(3) application has been submitted
  • Potluck is next Tuesday
  • CNC check-out class next Tuesday after the meeting if there is interest. Please let me know if you are planning to attend that class.
  • If you don't have an rfid tag, please let me know so we can get you one asap
  • Keypad lock for front door, hopefully within the month
  • July 27 - there will be a meet and greet for tenants with free beer and food; 4:30 - 6:00
  • Building owners have asked that we not use the back gate.  Please use the gate in the alley between the buildings if you wantt to get to the parking lot.
  • Refinery Grand Opening is slated for September 15.  I think they will unveil plans for the mural then as well.
  • First Fridays Art Walk - building will be on the map and open
  • The co-op should be starting by August

Simeón Cogswell

Jul 19, 2016, 2:04:44 PM7/19/16
to Asheville Makers
I don't know if anyone else has express interest, but I'd like a chance at learning the CNC tonight