Potluck Tonight @6!

Avi Silverman

Aug 16, 2016, 3:40:32 PM8/16/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Just a reminder for anyone that forgot and wanted to come. :)

Tom Heck

Aug 23, 2016, 10:35:42 AM8/23/16
to Asheville Makers
I'm planning to attend. What is the start time?

Avi Silverman

Aug 23, 2016, 10:51:58 AM8/23/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, you are a week late. :(

That being said, after a lackluster turnout this month, we decided that next month instead of potluck we will just meet up at Asheville Brewing down the road at six for food and drinks, followed by a meandering down to the space at 7pm.

Tom Heck

Aug 23, 2016, 3:27:34 PM8/23/16
to Asheville Makers
Hey Avi - Sorry about missing the last potluck. I'm going to miss the next potluck (next week) because I'll be in Little Rock AR leading an Invention Literacy workshop.

But I'll be there tonight!