Oscilloscope class

Zak Smolen

Oct 10, 2017, 11:15:15 AM10/10/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

As promised, I'm going to do a class/demo after the meeting today to go over the usage of the new digital oscilloscope, through the application of some of the very basic theory of analog filters. Open to anyone interested.

Thanks,
Zak

Stephen Carter

Oct 10, 2017, 12:45:52 PM10/10/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to it! I'm especially glad you are using analog filters as an example, as I'm puzzling over filtering in general.

Carter

Stephen N. Carter
Asheville, NC 28803
KJ6PZB

Zak Smolen

Oct 10, 2017, 1:35:43 PM10/10/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I'll give it my best. Was really just planning on covering the most simple of RC highpass and lowpass filters (and the resulting bandpass). Happy to do another session on more complex filtering if there's a call for it.

mountainman28753

Oct 10, 2017, 1:49:38 PM10/10/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
There may be a student crew from my work coming out tonight. I recommended that they get in touch with someone before coming out, to see what kind of seminar might be happening. This one would be perfect. I, however, won't make it this week either (shock, I know!)

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ashevillemake...@googlegroups.com.

Stephen Carter

Oct 10, 2017, 2:05:22 PM10/10/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com