Free News coverage

Weston Simmons

Aug 5, 2017, 10:39:26 AM8/5/17
to Asheville Makers
Hey Guys,

I got a article about my prosthetic hands in the Asheville Citizen Times, Friday, August 4, 2017 on page 6A. I talked about the Asheville Makers in it. I hope you can get some new members from it. I also wanted to thank everyone for their help and support.
I wouldn't have gotten it done with out you guys!

Zak, thank you for giving me so many helpful 3D printing tips and being a mentor. Good luck on your prosthetic arm!

Thanks again,
Weston

Steve Altemeier

Aug 7, 2017, 6:41:52 AM8/7/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the coverage, and congrats on getting your Eagle Scout project done!

Avi Silverman

Aug 7, 2017, 10:04:55 AM8/7/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Weston!

I'm not sure if there was anything else in the print version, but here's the article from their website: http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/2017/08/02/local-teen-creates-prosthetic-hands-3-d-printer/532678001/