Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Steve Altemeier

nepřečteno,
5. 9. 2017 13:55:5705.09.17
komu: ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I did my first job on the MicroMill CNC that Bob has on loan to the group, and it did a great job!  I was able to use Fusion 360 to generate the toolpath directly, and I'll try to post something about it in the next few days.  But, in the interim, if anyone wants to use that machine with Fusion 360 toolpaths, let me know.  This is a great alternative to the Shapeoko with a smaller xy cutting area, but much more z depth and much greater accuracy on the cuts.  Probably would be excellent for milling PCBs!

Speaking of accuracy, just a heads up that the Shapeoko appears to be in need of calibration, so if you need very accurate cuts from that machine, please note that you will need to calibrate it first.  I will try to get around to calibrating it at some point, but if anyone else does first, please let me know so I can check that off the list.

Thanks!

CHARLES LORD

nepřečteno,
10. 9. 2017 16:19:3010.09.17
komu: Asheville Makers
Sounds great! I will have a few PCBs that need shaping soon.
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv