Arduino Class

Zak Smolen

Feb 16, 2018, 3:45:01 PM2/16/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

We talked this week about doing another Arduino class, and I just wanted to gauge interest so we can plan accordingly. Please let me know if you'd be interested in an Arduino class or classes, and if there's anything specific you'd want to cover.

Thanks,
Zak

Justin Reid

Feb 16, 2018, 3:50:07 PM2/16/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com, Zak Smolen
Zak,

It’s been a while since I’ve come to Asheville makers but I”m definitely interested in doing this. I am a total beginner so I’m up for anything that you are willing to teach.

Have a nice afternoon,

Justin Reid

Michael Robinson

Feb 17, 2018, 12:29:02 PM2/17/18
to Asheville Makers
I would like to see someone make real use of an Arduino board would be encouraging.  I purchased this Vilros kit some time ago, and then set it aside because I wanted to run before learning to walk.

Jonathan Kearse

Mar 2, 2018, 2:12:04 PM3/2/18
to Asheville Makers
Hi Zak,

I see I'm a bit late replying to this but I wanted to express my interest in an Arduino class. I'm a beginner level Arduinist with many questions and a class would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Jonathan.

Jonathan Kearse

Mar 2, 2018, 2:12:32 PM3/2/18
to Asheville Makers

CHARLES LORD

Apr 3, 2018, 1:57:20 PM4/3/18
to Asheville Makers
As I am about to re-start the long-dormant Computers and Electronics Meetup as meeting at the Makerspace, this will be a GREAT joint project! I'd like to work with you on this.

Feel free to email me at c.j....@ieee.org