Free Media Printer (Not Working)

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Steve Altemeier

未讀,
2018年2月8日 下午4:29:032018/2/8
收件者:ashevil...@googlegroups.com
The AAAC has an EPSON media printer (for printing posters and other large format jobs) available that does not work.  They have no idea what is wrong with it - it has not worked since it was given to them.  The printer is r0ughly 3.5' long and 2' square.  If someone wants it, please let me know asap (I believe they are also going to post it on Craigslist).

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Carter

未讀,
2018年2月8日 下午4:34:502018/2/8
收件者:ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I've looked at it, rather briefly, and suspect that it may be fixable. Could we suggest that we take a look at it and see if it might be worth their keeping it, before they "toss" it? It would be nice to have such a machine available....if it works, of course.

Carter

Stephen N. Carter
Asheville, NC 28803
KJ6PZB