Volunteer Opportunities

Steve Altemeier

Jul 15, 2016, 4:25:23 PM7/15/16
to Asheville Makers
As mentioned at the meeting last night, we have two possible volunteer opportunities.

1) We will be doing paper rockets with kids at the Asheville Museum of Science summer camp on the UNCA campus this Wednesday afternoon.  Tom Heck and I will be doing it, but if anyone else would like to participate, we could certainly accommodate a third volunteer.

2) There is a kick-off meeting to discuss having a Cardboard Challenge (http://imagination.is/our-projects/cardboard-challenge/) here in Asheville, and the Asheville Makers have been invited.  The meeting is July 19th at 2:00 (I mistakenly said at the Tuesday meeting that it was this Saturday, but it is Tuesday).  If you would be interested in attending on behalf of the Asheville Makers, it would be good to have someone there to find out what is happening and how we might be able to help out.

If you are interested in either of these opportunities to volunteer, please let me know.

Thanks!