5/16/2017 Meeting

Jess Hires

May 17, 2017, 12:32:50 AM5/17/17
to Asheville Makers
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks for inviting me to the group meeting today, I really enjoyed the space and meeting those who were there. Very much looking forward to getting the TOOOL chapter kicked off at the space in the near future, as well as giving some classes / presentations on Information Security topics, or anything else that I might be able to help with.

The sense of community I got at Asheville Makers today was a lot better than where I came from, and I'm looking forward to meeting with everyone again soon. Everyone has something to share that will help others, even if you don't think that's the case. Keep up the great work, and share as much as possible!

If anyone else is interested in some custom drones or parts, my craigslist post is still up. If you know any other groups (model aviation, etc.) that may be interested, please forward it on: http://asheville.craigslist.org/ele/6123547403.html

Also, if anyone is looking for Information Security / penetration testing work, or looking to get a start in that field, shoot me an email (jess....@optiv.com). We are looking for talented folks like you, and even people who don't have experience but have the right attitude / aptitude. If you're unsure, let's chat and I'll steer you in the right direction.

Thanks again, and hope to see you next week!

Jess