Sublime Text Editor

John Koester

Jul 29, 2016, 8:09:28 PM7/29/16
to Asheville Makers
Hi, I have been to a couple of meetings, and will be out of town the next couple of tuesdays, but I am looking forward to attending your open meetings on tuesday and apply for membership in a few weeks.
I have installed Sublime text editor on OS 10.10 and have it almost working. There is a terminal display at the bottom of the sublime text window that tells me the build is complete and the time for each build, but won't show the results of math builds or print builds. any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks, John