Salvage Sunday 10/9

Nicholas Amrich

Oct 9, 2016, 12:23:46 AM10/9/16
to Asheville Makers
Just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow starting around 1:00 I'll be hosting another salvage day down at the space.  (I just remembered this today, heh)
We have a decent amount of electronics piled up to take apart, as well as a bunch of circuit boards to salvage parts from.  I'll be bringing my desoldering gear this time, so we can start saving the useful components from these.

-Nick

Stephen Carter

Oct 9, 2016, 10:33:48 AM10/9/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Good luck! Wish I could be there, I'd like to see the component removal. Still in LA, but I'll take something apart today just to be with you in spirit...

Carter

Stephen N. Carter KJ6PZB
Asheville, NC 28803

Steve Altemeier

Oct 9, 2016, 11:02:25 AM10/9/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping to make this (last one was a lot of fun), but looks like I'm on kid duty today.  Have fun!