Official Moving Day Announcement!!!

Patrick Davis

Feb 4, 2016, 3:04:12 PM2/4/16
to Asheville Makers
We will be meeting at the new space instead of Asheville Brewing this coming Tuesday.
If you can help us move check out the link below:

If I am missing any information let me know and I will get it added.

Mike Wilson

Feb 4, 2016, 5:50:50 PM2/4/16
to Asheville Makers
So the plan is to meet at 207 Coxe Ave on Tuesday at 5:30pm? It wasn't clear from the announcement linked if helpers should go to the Coxe or Ravenscroft locations.

Avi Silverman

Feb 4, 2016, 7:42:47 PM2/4/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

That is correct. Not everyone knows where the Ravenscroft building is, and it's a bit confusing as we actually want to enter via the Church street side, so we're going to start by meeting at the new space on Coxe.

Tim Swihart, Sr.

Feb 4, 2016, 11:54:54 PM2/4/16
to Asheville Makers
Do you have enough vehicles already lined up?  If not, I can bring my pickup...

Avi Silverman

Feb 9, 2016, 3:57:58 PM2/9/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder that tonight we will be meeting at the new space (207 Coxe Ave) at 5:30pm to start moving all our stuff. Unfortunately, there is not a CO for the building yet, so we can't actually stay there for the regular meetup. Once we are done moving, we will head up the block for comestibles and libations. Not sure how long it will take us to move, but if no one appears to be at the new space, go ahead and walk over to Asheville Brewing for what will (hopefully) be our last time meeting there.

Avi