NodeMCU workshop still on?

Juan Garcia

May 30, 2016, 11:44:19 PM5/30/16
to Asheville Makers
From what I understand, it was supposed to be postponed from May 4th to June 1st (this Wednesday). Is that still happening?

Avi Silverman

May 30, 2016, 11:47:57 PM5/30/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Been actively trying to find out. Haven't heard back from the hosting group yet. Will let folk know as soon as I hear anything.

Avi

On May 30, 2016 11:44 PM, "Juan Garcia" <ziek...@gmail.com> wrote:
From what I understand, it was supposed to be postponed from May 4th to June 1st (this Wednesday). Is that still happening?

Avi Silverman

Jun 1, 2016, 1:27:34 PM6/1/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Just got the official word. The event is cancelled due to the organizer not actually having received the boards yet.

Avi Silverman

Jun 1, 2016, 2:36:40 PM6/1/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so, latest word... the NoceMCU workshop is cancelled, but there is still a meetup of the Electronics & Computer's Meetup here at the space. As per tonight, the word is: "Allen Dalton will be speaking about a neat Arduino project. I am looking to reschedule the Lua project to next month."

That being said, I was the one who originally offered them the use of the space, but I have a conflict this evening. Are there any members that are interested in going to this that can show up to play host? If so, you should arrive a bit early (say 6:30pm) to open the door, and make sure to lock up when it's over.

Thanks,

Avi