Hand forged sea turtle hings project

John Hay

Dec 21, 2016, 9:35:54 PM12/21/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I just posted a short write up of this project that I actually completed in the Spring. I think the subject line explains it fairly well but I'll just repeat it anyway..hand forged sea turtle shaped hinges!

I also started a gallery of pics for things that have been 3D printed / lasered / and milled at the space. Right now I only put up the one pic but I hope more will follow.

Both of the above sites can also be accessed through the main page at http://ashevillemakers.org/ and clicking "Wiki" in the upper right.

Thanks
John Hay

Avi Silverman

Dec 21, 2016, 10:18:08 PM12/21/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Those look great!

Tim Swihart, Sr.

Dec 21, 2016, 10:55:49 PM12/21/16
to Asheville Makers
Very cool hinges!  Thanks for sharing the pictures and related info.