Builder Needed: 3 Square Lacquer Trays

el...@homestead-avl.com

Aug 24, 2016, 3:44:25 PM8/24/16
to Asheville Makers
Hi Makers!  My boyfriend Eric and I run Homestead here in town - a design + branding studio.  Great to connect with you all.  We're in need of someone to build three 12.75"x12.75"x2" trays for us, painted a specific color, and with a super shiny lacquer finish.  No handle cut outs, just solid sides.  These will be used as lids for existing storage boxes, as well as display trays, for one of our clients - a textile showroom in Austin TX.  If anyone can make or can suggest someone to make these, please let me know!  We need these in hand by September 12th.  Would also need to see samples of past lacquer work.  THANK YOU!!