Refinery Events Message from Stefanie

Steve Altemeier

Sep 14, 2016, 7:02:44 PM9/14/16
to Asheville Makers
Hello everyone,

We are so excited for the Grand Opening on September 29. Thank you so much for being a part of The Refinery and making this place so exciting! We are planning for a really good crowd throughout the evening. I have attached a pdf of the invitation for you to share with your lists and below are links to the Facebook event and two spots on our website giving more information about what to expect. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
Stefanie

Here are some other upcoming events offered by organizations in The Refinery:

Mechanical Eye Microcinema: September 15 - Guest of Cindy Sherman @ Grail Moviehouse 7pm

The Asheville Makers are offering a free Intro to Arduino (microcontrollers) class they will be having on Thursday the 22nd.  Details are on their calendar at ashevillemakers.org.  The class is free, but participants will either need their own arduino and components, or they do have some kits available for $20.

And, that same day, Thursday, September 22, Local Cloth is hosting their fashion show, Project Handmade, at 7:00 pm that evening at the Folk Art Center. You can purchase tickets to their event here: http://www.localcloth.org/event-2294455?CalendarViewType=0&SelectedDate=10/15/2016.

Simeón Cogswell

Sep 14, 2016, 11:03:09 PM9/14/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

I'm convinced that the Refinery is conspiring to only hold events on days I'm out of town :(

Stephen Carter

Sep 14, 2016, 11:43:47 PM9/14/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking the same thing, then it turned out I had to change my plans anyway, as so will finally be here for a Refinery event.

Carter

Stephen N. Carter
Asheville, NC 28803