Board Gaming and GenCon

Simeón Cogswell

Jul 29, 2016, 12:43:31 PM7/29/16
to Asheville Makers
So myself, Robert, and several others have spoken a few times about setting up a board game night at the space. I wanted to reach out and start fishing around for a date that works for everyone, I'll be out of town next week attending GenCon, so preferably after that so I can come too!

Since we have plenty of space, I would love a chance to play a heavier game like Eclipse, Caverna, Agricola, or the like. If we have enough people we can easily accommodate multiple tables. So what are people's opinions on this?

Also, as I'll be at GenCon, and there are often lots of new and limited releases there, if any gamers want me to pick something up for them just drop me a line.

Avi Silverman

Jul 30, 2016, 2:40:59 PM7/30/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

I probably won't be able to make game nights, but excited about the prospect!

John Hay

Jul 30, 2016, 8:04:45 PM7/30/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

I would be interested in game night.  I cant do Thursdays. And i wont be able to make it every weekly but every other week or twice month should be Ok for me.

--
John Hay

Sent from mobile device... 🚫⚓

Friday, 29 July 2016, 00:43PM -04:00 from Simeón Cogswell nillic.a...@gmail.com:

So myself, Robert, and several others have spoken a few times about setting up a board game night at the space. I wanted to reach out and start fishing around for a date that works for everyone, I'll be out of town next week attending GenCon, so preferably after that so I can come too!

Since we have plenty of space, I would love a chance to play a heavier game like Eclipse, Caverna, Agricola, or the like. If we have enough people we can easily accommodate multiple tables. So what are people's opinions on this?

Also, as I'll be at GenCon, and there are often lots of new and limited releases there, if any gamers want me to pick something up for them just drop me a line.

Robert Schultz

Jul 30, 2016, 8:07:43 PM7/30/16
to Asheville Makers
I'm out of town from Aug 3 until Aug 9. But other than that, Tiffany and I would love to play some board games are are wide open. Pretty much any day works for us, except Tuesday night of course.