Anyone at the space Tues afternoon (tomorrow) before meeting?

Will Eccleston

Mar 27, 2017, 8:21:39 PM3/27/17
to Asheville Makers
Thanks!

Zak Smolen

Mar 27, 2017, 9:47:31 PM3/27/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I can probably make it if nobody else can.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Will Eccleston <weccl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks!

Zak Smolen

Mar 28, 2017, 10:03:07 AM3/28/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
If someone else is planning on already being there, let me know so that if I have to work late I don't have to rush over...

Steve Altemeier

Mar 28, 2017, 10:39:15 AM3/28/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Will, I am here now and will be in and out this afternoon.  *May* be leaving around 5 or 5:30 for dinner.   Text me if you want to try to set a time before 5:00 when I can plan to be here to let you in.

Thanks!

Robert Schultz

Mar 28, 2017, 10:42:25 AM3/28/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
By the way, the room webcam doesn't appear to have updated in 4 days. Doesn't appear to be a problem on the server side or with WiFi as the printer webcam is updating just fine. So something must have happened to the camera about 4 days ago around 8AM.

Will Eccleston

Avi Silverman

Mar 28, 2017, 12:14:55 PM3/28/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I fixed it. The plug was loose in the wall.

Will Eccleston