Pizza Tonight

Steve Altemeier

Jul 18, 2017, 11:59:19 AM7/18/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that today is the third Thursday this month, so come on out and join us for pizza at Asheville Brewing on Coxe at 6:00 before the regular meeting at 7:00.

Avi Silverman

Jul 18, 2017, 12:12:48 PM7/18/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I should be there for pizza, although I won't be able to make it to the meeting.

On Jul 18, 2017 11:59 AM, "Steve Altemeier" <steve.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just a reminder that today is the third Thursday this month, so come on out and join us for pizza at Asheville Brewing on Coxe at 6:00 before the regular meeting at 7:00.

Michael Crose

Jul 18, 2017, 5:51:14 PM7/18/17
to Asheville Makers
🍕=😀

Zak Smolen

Jul 18, 2017, 6:10:15 PM7/18/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I'm here, so if anyone is planning on coming I'll be outside in the back.

Sent from my iPhone