Posted some stuff

Bob Sinclair

Jan 14, 2017, 10:39:18 PM1/14/17
to Asheville Makers
I put a couple of laser cut pictures in the gallery.

A couple of people have asked about the image I have as my Google photo. It's from a pendant I cast from a 3D printed wax (Shapeways) and I wrote up a short entry on that project.

I also wrote a longer piece on my Rose Engine, which I'm starting to suspect will be a project I will keep revisiting. I'd love to get people's thoughts on what would be involved (mechanically and code) to get the cutting head to always face into the cut.

Bob.
CopperMount.jpg

Tim Swihart, Sr.

Jan 15, 2017, 11:12:10 PM1/15/17
to Asheville Makers
Read both of your wiki posts just now...very cool!  Thank you for sharing.