Space Insurance

Patrick Davis

Dec 9, 2015, 9:14:20 AM12/9/15
to Asheville Makers
This was on the School Factory forum regarding insurance:

Folks, we (NOVA Labs) have successfully navigated the insurance problem(s) and were lucky to find a great agent to work with who made it look easy.  Since insurance seems to be a recurring theme, I asked the agent if I could point folks at him.  With his assent, I'm including hist contact info here.  Disclaimer: we have no financial incentive in the company and do not receive anything if anyone gets insurance through them.

Best,

- Brian

Brian:

If there are organizations similar to yours I would be happy to talk with them. We are licensed in over 30 states and depending upon the state they are in we can provide them some guidance on insurance if nothing else. Please feel free to provide my contact information if you know of a group that has a need. I appreciate your willingness to share it with them.

Best regards,

John Toepfer ARM CPCU RPLU
Operations Director, Andersen Insurance Group
5870 Trinity Parkway #130
Centreville, Virginia 20120