Giant Robot to build

Tom Heck

Sep 17, 2015, 4:01:31 PM9/17/15
to Asheville Makers
I just completed building the adult sized "Krazy Kar"

Is there anyone out there interested in designing and building a robot on top of this Krazy Kar ?

The robot would be built out of coroplast  http://www.coroplast.com

No painting needed since the coroplast can be purchased in a variety of colors.

Your design must be able to easily fold up and transport in a car.

I'm thinking the robot will be 10 - 12 ft tall.

Could be made to look like the MAKE Magazine robot.  Image here: http://deezmaker.com/i/IMG_9011-795x640.jpg

This is a project for the Atlanta Maker Faire Oct 3-4.

To clarify: I'm looking for someone (or a group) who wants to design and build and pay for the materials needed.

Tom Heck
Asheville, NC

Bill Nixdorf

Sep 18, 2015, 12:46:16 PM9/18/15
to Asheville Makers
Nice job, Tom! I don't have time to commit but I'll kick in $20 for materials.