Our Maker friend Brian has project featured in MAKE !

Tom Heck

Jan 19, 2016, 12:07:32 PM1/19/16
to Asheville Makers
Hi All,

Our Maker friend Brian Bunnell from Greenville, SC has one of his amazing proejcts featured on MAKE:

Tracked Vehicle

Brian has exhibited with Asheville Makers on several occasions. He's one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. He also has a ton of Maker skills.

Tom

Kyle Schumaker

Feb 10, 2016, 12:56:15 PM2/10/16
to Asheville Makers
this is super awesome thanks for sharing

Suz

Feb 11, 2016, 12:08:25 PM2/11/16
to Asheville Makers
Very cool :) I remember him telling me about this last time I saw him, really cool to see the pics and the build :)