Strange Smoky Smell

Ian Baillie

Jul 30, 2016, 9:38:51 PM7/30/16
to Asheville Makers
Upon entering the space earlier today, Bridget and I noticed a strong cigarrette-ish, smoky smell in the front part of the room, near the door. Neither of us were able to locate the source today, though we weren't there very long. If anyone else smells it, and can locate the source, that would be great. The pottery studio, and the hallway didn't smell smoky, so I suspect it is isolated to our space. Just want to make sure that we don't have anything off-gassing or smouldering in the space. I also wouldn't want our room to smell any weirder than necessary whenever guests stop by. ;)