At the space on Saturday?

Michelle Ngo

Aug 12, 2016, 11:58:46 PM8/12/16
to Asheville Makers
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is going to be at the space tomorrow. I was thinking about heading over, but realized it may be locked (I don't have a key yet). If you are going, maybe I can swing by at the same time.

Thanks,
Michelle

Avi Silverman

Aug 13, 2016, 12:07:43 AM8/13/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Hey Michelle,

I wasn't necessarily planning on it, but I only live a quarter mile away, so depending on when you want to be there I can probably swing by and let you in. I'll be up in Weaverville between 2-7pm, but any other time should be good.

Alternately, I don't need my key this weekend, so I can also just leave it for you somewhere, and you can come grab it.

Avi

Michelle Ngo