Anybody with lathe and welding skills?

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

daleysc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年5月26日 下午2:07:402018/5/26
收件者:Asheville Makers
I am trying to put together a collective that will make use of the open source machines and techniques put out there by preciousplastic.com The aim is to recycle plastic into useful things locally.

Our aim is to take the process to markets, fairs, schools and festivals etc with the aim of raising awareness, educating, recycling waste on site, show of some pretty cool and unique stuff, and to have fun!
We need to make the machines and are looking for collaborators with the skills and tools to put these units together.

I would love to know if you can help or get involved in any way. All the machines are open source and plans and how to videos are available at preciousplastic.com. I would love to help make, and I am pretty handy, I just don't have or know about welding and lathe skills.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

Many thanks

Daley

JohnnyHay

未讀,
2018年5月26日 下午4:51:402018/5/26
收件者:daleysc...@gmail.com、Asheville Makers
I have some metal working and welding skills and I have been interested making these machines. I'll give you a call later this evening.

John Hay
Sent from my mobile 🚫⚓

回覆所有人
回覆作者