little library for Asheville coders

Tom Burre

Sep 27, 2015, 10:13:59 PM9/27/15
to Asheville Coders League
Hi all,
Not being incredible familiar with the Asheville library system yet, I had an idea of a book exchange for coders/techies in Asheville.
This could be totally virtual (like post a "wanted ad" to this group and wait for response)... or if anyone wants to volunteer a location.

Also, if the area public library system is good,, feel free to shoot this idea down!  I just don't have the experience fully using it yet... a search on Bumcombe County's lib system for "UML" returns zero results!!

So, my current personal need is around a good UML book. Preferably either:
Larman's Applying UML and Patterns
or
Fowler's UML Distilled

Thanks,
Tom

John Dorner, IV

Sep 28, 2015, 8:03:51 AM9/28/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Great idea.

When I looked, the Buncombe Co. Library didn't have any programming technical books at all.

Even if someone doesn't have the book you are looking for, they might be able to recommend a good one.

Thanks,
John

John Dorner
Dependable Developing
28 Shady Bluff Ln, Weaverville, NC  28787
828-290-9876