Front-end Developer for Hire

Jacob Louis

May 6, 2015, 10:25:08 AM5/6/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Hello Asheville Coders League,

I've lived in Asheville for 5 years now, and I've been designing/coding for almost 18 years. I am currently available for front-end development work. I have experience working as a freelancer as well as in a corporate setting as a team member. I am fast, friendly and reliable.

I have experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Wordpress, HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, Coldfusion and mySQL. I also have skills in music production, sound design, video editing and 2d animation. I am continually looking to expand my skillset, and I learn new things quickly.

Let's talk if you're interested in hiring me for independent contract, full-time or part-time work. Referrals are also appreciated.

Have a look at my online portfolio.

Sincerely,

Jacob Louis

Jay Sanders

Jul 8, 2015, 10:24:18 AM7/8/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Jacob,

Hello! I saved your email from May waiting for a good chance to use it. Do you happen to have any Angular or Ember experience? I'm looking for a develop for a project.

Jay Sanders
http://mindtonic.net
http://enormustrio.com
http://creativeallies.com

“To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.” ~ Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country