360iDev Mini

ryanp...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2015, 9:58:48 AM9/21/15
to Asheville Coders League
Hey, I’m Ryan Poolos, organizer for the Greenville Cocoaheads. I wanted to let you know about a nearby iOS conference coming soon!

360iDev mini <http://min.360idev.com> is coming back to Greenville, SC. It was an awesome time last year. Great talks, great people, great city. This year its October 5 & 6, two days packed with awesome speakers. Monday night there will be a party with open bar and pizza for all attendees.

I’d love to see iOS developers both new and old, come together in Greenville to help build a strong SouthEast conference for all of us.

You can use the discount code “greenville” for $100 off tickets. Please pass this on to your members. Really looking forward to seeing you all there.

Let me know if you have any questions :)