Freelancer (jquery, backbone, css, possibly python)

Ed Gordon

Aug 19, 2014, 10:39:34 AM8/19/14
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
We are looking for some help here in town if anyone is looking for work. Mostly UI stuff with jquery and css on a single
large site with lots of projects always popping up. Some python would probably help, but you wouldn't really be on
your own to figure everything out. Message me if you want to hear more about it. I definitely prefer working with people
in town who I can meet face to face.

Jacob Louis

May 6, 2015, 9:22:41 AM5/6/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ed, I've lived in Asheville the last 5 years. Been designing/coding for almost 18 years. I'm fairly decent with jquery and css. Don't know much about python yet, but I'm open to learning. Let me know if you'd like to discuss your project further, and we can figure out the details from there.