Calling all Mobile App Developers & Monetizers: Free Donuts and Coffee!

Richard Sylvester

Mar 11, 2016, 7:00:59 AM3/11/16
to Asheville Coders League
Hey Fellow Coders,

Some of you may know me, I have a small team of people and we are building a new ad exchange for in-app mobile ads.

We have a lot of unique and interesting features and are getting closer to launching our MVP (minimum viable product).

I am reaching out to see if there are any other mobile app developers in the Asheville area that have experience monetizing apps and would be willing to give us their feedback.  Ideally I would like to setup a small meeting with some of you at some place...say Dunkin Donuts...or any place of your choosing for free coffee and snacks etc.  While there I'll tell you what we are doing and simply want your feedback on the initial product we are creating along with getting some insight into your monetization experiences.

If you're up for it and can spare an hour for free coffee and donuts please respond.  I look forward to hearing from you!

-Richard Sylvester
AdAbouts