Tech Meetup Tomorrow Night

Lance Ball

Jun 23, 2015, 4:52:24 PM6/23/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget tomorrow night's tech meetup. Tyler Renelle will be presenting a "high-level overview of hybrid mobile apps, focusing primarily on Ionic. Not too technical", along with a brief introduction to React.js.

The room number is still being nailed down, so stay tuned. In the meantime, our all too frequent question.... anyone have an HDMI <-> VGA adapter?

Lance

Jay Hill

Jun 23, 2015, 5:10:18 PM6/23/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com

I can bring mini-DisplayPort adapters for HDMI and VGA. I know they work for MacBooks and ThinkPads. I don’t know, beyond that.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.NrEII1A8fi40LOBnNkeAUw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

image001.jpg

lanc...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2015, 7:49:24 PM6/23/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com, ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Awesome - thanks Jay.

I got confirmation on the room. We will be in Robinson 217.

Lance Ball

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Jay Hill <jay...@jayhill.net> wrote:

I can bring mini-DisplayPort adapters for HDMI and VGA. I know they work for MacBooks and ThinkPads. I don’t know, beyond that.

<image001.jpg>

Don't forget tomorrow night's tech meetup. Tyler Renelle will be presenting a "high-level overview of hybrid mobile apps, focusing primarily on Ionic. Not too technical", along with a brief introduction to React.js.

The room number is still being nailed down, so stay tuned. In the meantime, our all too frequent question.... anyone have an HDMI <-> VGA adapter?

Lance

Phillip Miller

Jun 23, 2015, 8:55:25 PM6/23/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com