StrangeLoop 2016

Glen Peterson

Jun 8, 2016, 11:34:34 AM6/8/16
to Asheville Coders League
I think sign up is at noon Central time today, which is 1PM our time.  They expect it to sell out in 30 minutes.
http://www.thestrangeloop.com/

Last year there was a large contingent from Asheville and I enjoyed getting to hang out with Jay and Will there.  I'm on the fence about going this year and was just wondering if anyone I knew was going...  aside from Mark Philips who is presenting!

Jay Hill

Jun 8, 2016, 11:38:47 AM6/8/16
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
I am not going back this year, although I, too, had a great time there last year. I actually made flight and hotel reservations to go to St. Louis, but just canceled those the other day.

I am going to Abstractions (http://abstractions.io) in Pittsburgh in August. I know of 3 others from Asheville going to that one, as well as 2 non-local co-workers of mine, one of whom is presenting.

Jay