Clojure vs Daily Fantasy Sports : May 20th

Jay Hill

Apr 30, 2015, 9:04:00 PM4/30/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com

I am scheduling this as the May technical meeting on Wednesday, May 20th.

http://www.meetup.com/Asheville-Coders-League/events/222222790/

John, let me know if that doesn’t work for your for any reason.

Thanks!

Jay

May 1, 2015, 12:13:13 AM5/1/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
The 20th will be fine. I'm looking forward to it, thanks.

Susan Reiser

May 1, 2015, 8:37:41 AM5/1/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
I've submitted a room request!

All the best,
Susan
Susan Reiser

Toby Crawley

May 1, 2015, 8:50:29 AM5/1/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Susan!

Susan Reiser

May 3, 2015, 7:45:10 AM5/3/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Robinson Hall 239 is confirmed for the 20th 7-9pm!

lanc...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 8:49:52 PM5/3/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com, ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Great news - thanks!