Local Asheville Company Hiring a Full Time Rails Developer

Andrew Cottage

Aug 17, 2016, 9:36:10 AM8/17/16
to Asheville Coders League
Hey guys,

I am the current developer for Lake Holdings, and I'm exiting the company to start another job. I'm looking hire my replacement before I leave.

Here's the rundown.

Applicants must have a thorough understanding of:
- Ruby & Rails
- PostgreSQL
- Javascript
- HTML5 & CSS3 (We use Bootstrap)
- Git

Experience Preferred
- 2 Years with Ruby on Rails
- 2 Years HTML/CSS/Javascript
- Knowledge of Dev Ops / Server Configuration
- Knowledge of web scraping and data aggregation a plus

Please reach out to me to apply.

Regards.

John Dorner, IV

Aug 17, 2016, 9:40:17 AM8/17/16
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how much traffic this site gets, but there is  a local tech job board at http://meetthegeeks.net/asheville-it-tech-technology-jobs/

You might want to submit your job there.

John

John Dorner
828-290-9876

Nathan Quarles

Nov 3, 2016, 9:00:38 AM11/3/16
to Asheville Coders League
Did you ever find anybody? If so please let me know your contact info, thanks!

Nathan Quarles
(828) 708-1334