VB with Google Maps

Jeff Myers

Nov 17, 2016, 3:17:20 PM11/17/16
to Asheville Coders League
Trying to put this out here and see if I can get some help

I am developing a software application in VB using VS 2015.

One piece of the puzzle is I am trying to get the total mileage from point A and Point B using Google Maps API. Users using the software will have internet access.

Point A is always constant. Point B will always change with each order.

I want to get the mileage from Address to Address. Not Zip to Zip and return that mileage round to the nearest mile and put it into a label on my form.

Thanks

Jeff