Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Alex Lee

непрочитано,
21. 3. 2015. 10:54:2021.3.15.
– ashevill...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Where is a good place to do some python coding on the weekends? Is there a coffee shop or a coworking space that offers hacker hours?

Rick Smith

непрочитано,
22. 3. 2015. 21:14:3822.3.15.
– ashevill...@googlegroups.com
I have a new interest in Python so would be interested if this was to be a collaborative kind of thing.
Rick

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Alex Lee <akle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

Where is a good place to do some python coding on the weekends? Is there a coffee shop or a coworking space that offers hacker hours?

Sven Pedersen

непрочитано,
16. 4. 2015. 10:13:0416.4.15.
– ashevill...@googlegroups.com
The Chocolate Lounge has the best hours, though I'm not sure about WiFi:

--Sven
Одговори свима
Одговори аутору
Проследи