Looking for Someone To Help With Frontend work

Ed Gordon

Mar 16, 2015, 12:16:46 PM3/16/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
I had pretty great luck finding someone for backend work here last fall, so I will try again. Looking for some help with mainly js/css work on a few
different projects. We use both angular and backbone but are open to others. Familiarity with linux, git, etc. is probably needed. I have enough
work to keep someone busy full time, but am ok with other types of availability. I feel like we do good work with longterm clients and reasonable
expectations. Send me an email if you are interested and think it might at least be worth a chat.