Systems Administrator Position

Andrew Swerlick

Nov 23, 2015, 1:40:34 PM11/23/15
to Asheville Coders League
This is not a developer position, but it is IT related, so I thought I'd put it out for anyone interested. My company is looking for a System Administrator to manage our back office IT systems and handle user IT needs. The initial focus would be on management of internal business systems (email, backup, networking, voip phones, etc.) with an opportunity to grow into more web application focused administration if desired. The position is primarily telecommute, although we are looking for someone with 1-2 hrs of the Lake Lure area so they can drive into the office in case of emergencies. Information on the position can be found at the link below.

http://think.herrmannsolutions.com/hubfs/Job_Descriptions/Job_Description_Systems_Engineer_11_23_2015.pdf