best ui framework for dynamically altering documents

Will Holcomb

Jul 19, 2015, 3:35:56 PM7/19/15
to ashevill...@googlegroups.com
I just posted a question to stack overflow about how to do something in Ember when I really wanted to ask the best framework for the task. The site threatened that question was likely to be removed for being subjective.

This is for a dynamic map. I want to take a javascript description of a nesting of SVG documents and produce a single document from them. The framework needs to load each document and recursively insert itself at the end.

I'm leaning toward Ember because I want the data to be managed by a Rails app, and I've seen a trend of Ember/Rails pairings.

If anyone is qualified and interested in pair programming, I'm currently paying AirPair $140/hour, and would like it to be a little bit less. There's a cursory roadmap in the git repo if you'd like more info.

The project is open source, and aims to help purchase of the Oaks Castle in Johnson City for a artspace. It eventually ought to be generally useful to anyone wanting to share spaces.

✌W