Discount Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:49:11 AM6/25/14
to asasv...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapWay Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White
Product By : B001TREQDA

Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White
Our Story

Since you’re here, you’re probably a lot like us: creative, practical, caring, and ready to inspire a better way. We are inspired to do things right and keep things simple. We believe in treating everyone as if they were our friend, protecting our environment as if it were our home, and finding creative solutions to over complicated challenges. In short, we are Way Basics. Paper based storage furniture became the foundation of our initial introduction for the brand. Our founder, Jimmy, thought it would be fun to create a recycling bin made from recycled paper, since it’s one of the most commonly recycled materials. It comes flat and then pops open like paper grocery bag, but a much fancier design. You can throw all your recyclables in it, and then recycle the entire thing - then pop another one open and the recycling starts again. It's simple and elegant.

Simple: The World's Easiest Assembly

In our packages, you won't find mysterious collections of screws and nails, or complicated diagrams and instructions. That's because you can put our unique zBoards together without tools or hardware. Super-strong 3M brand adhesive strips let you fit the pieces neatly together. Just peel, stick, and you're done.

Safe: Zero Formaldehyde Or VOC

We treat the people of the world as our family. We want you to be safe and live the healthiest life possible. You can rest assured that our products aren't polluting the air inside your home, as there are no VOCs or formaldehyde in our products. VOCs are chemicals that become a gas at room temperature, such as formaldehyde. Products made with those chemicals will release the gas into the air, a process called off-gassing, and if high concentrations of formaldehyde are off-gassed and breathed in, it could cause health problems. We also use a water-based glue that is completely recyclable.

View larger
How Strong Is The Double-Sided Adhesive Tape?

Very, very strong. We use only 3M industrial-strength heavy-duty adhesive tape on our products. To take full advantage of all that sticking power and get optimum adhesion, make sure your bonding adhesive surfaces are clean, dry, and properly joined. It works best if you put together your furniture in a room that’s between 70° F to 100° F (21° C to 38° C). This super-tape’s bonds get stronger during the first 24 hours, so we recommend that you let your furniture sit in place for the first day.

View larger
What Is zBoard?

Our patented manufacturing process turns this post-consumer recycled paper into superbly strong paperboards that weigh 62% less than particle board with unmatched quality and durability. zBoards are the wave of the future thanks to the basic principles of being simple, fun, practical, and made from one of the simplest materials ever - paper.

View larger
How Strong Is It?

It’s very strong indeed! zBoards are made from multiple, overlapping layers of paperboard and corrugated paper that combine to withstand tremendous pressure. We like to describe the zBoard as the "carbon fiber of paper." A cube has a recommended max weight of 50 lbs.

View larger
Can I Stack Them?

Yes, cubes are designed to be modular and can be arranged any way to fit your space and create your own organization system.

View larger
Great For Home, Kids, Office

Way Basics Cubes are the perfect storage solution for any room in your home, kids love them, and they even find their way into the work environment.

View larger
Toxin Free

zBoards are made from post-consumer recycled paper and do not consume additional natural resources like trees and the enormous amounts of water needed to make virgin paper. Way Basics furniture also does not "off-gas" or contain formaldehyde and VOCs.

If you are searching Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White by {brand}?

You can buy Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White Review . Buy Cheap Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White . Discount Today Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White Way Basics zBoard Eco Storage Cube Plus, White Rating