Bring a group of students to watch a movie with us! (Hotel Rwanda)

Frank Lema

May 24, 2017, 8:02:56 AM5/24/17
to arusha...@googlegroups.com

Kilimahewa Eduational Center welcomes all interested schools/organizations to Bring a group of students to watch a movie with our students, for the purpose of educating them. (Free entrance)

Our Next movie is going to be "Hotel Rwanda"

On April 6, 1994, the Rwandan president, a Hutu, was killed when his plane was shot down over Kigali airport. Hutu politicians blamed Tutsis for the president's death and within hours, loosely organized Hutu militia groups known collectively as the Interhamwe began mobilizing across Rwanda. In a pre-planned campaign, these Hutu gangs killed roughly 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus over the course of 100 days. And, in full awareness of the situation, the international community did virtually nothing to halt the slaughter.

Hotel Rwanda tells the true story of one man's courage in the midst of this genocide.

This movie is a great one for students and youths to watch and be inspired as they find their way to a successful adult life.

We invite groups of students & youth to come and join our students to watch this great movie that inspires young people.

We are located at "Kwa Msafiri" near Maili Sita, have a large suitable hall together with modern projectors running on solar power so the movie is non-stop once it starts!

Date: Friday, May 26th, 1:00pm

Entrance: FREE!

Call us at 0767 01 55 33 or fl...@kiwoce.org for more info and to let us know you are coming.

Come Well and Welcome!